Wednesday, December 7, 2016

My Artifact






For my artifact I decided to make a visual representation of a bus stop display. I was able to use real life pictures taken by one of my group members. In the display my main focus was to make sure the audience knew who the company was and to show that the company now carries men's wear. The display shows the logo of the company. The display also has a QR code on it that if scanned will give the person a deal. Something along the lines of 10% off the persons next purchase. The display goes along with our style guide using the same fonts and colors we decided as a group.
The background for the design is set in a desert. The reason for this is because the company is based here in St. George and the landscape fits. Our audience are teens and younger adults. The models in the display fit the description. The way the models are positioned are to show off the clothes, but also be able to fit all of the text that was required. I off centered the models so they wouldn't totally over power the display. Again, the main focus of the display is to show the audience that the store now carries men clothing because as of right now it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment